The box was found in bushes by the Golden retriever Leal. Within the box were two freezing cold and hungry moggies left carelessly.
The poor little kittens were covered in their own excrement, and were so lifeless they could not even meow.
However, all thanks to Leal and his owners they are now healthy and looking for a new home.
The kittens were in a microwave oven box which had been taped up tightly to stop them getting out.
“We’re so glad we found them clinging to life – it was almost dark and they’d have been dead for sure the next morning.”
Source: The Birmingham Mail 17/02/2011