Dr Colin Whitehurst is a distinguished cancer specialist who was determined to rid his land of 'wildlife'. He mixed slug pellets,poison and bacon and tuna and hid the bait around the two acre plot. Sadly 18 month old cat Tallulah ate the evil mixture and died in agony after foaming at the mouth. The poisoner's home was next door to the Kottage Kennels and he had placed the poisonous but tasty mix near a public right of way - without considering the danger to animals next door! Apparently it was a 'naive' move. Let's home no-one ever 'naively' runs him down.
June 2014 - UK press