Cats are purr-fect for Katy Perry

The California gurls’ singer Katy Perry is obsessed with cats. Her and her husband Russell Brand currently own three moggies! Kitty Purry, Morrissey and Krusty, which is a combination of the pop star’s name and the comedians nickname ‘rusty’.

Katy admits she loves her feline friends as much as anything else in her life.

She say’s sees a lot of similarities between herself and the demanding pets and she believes this is the reason she has such affection for the animals.

She said in an interview with more! magazine:

“I am obsessed with cats. I’m kind of trying to make that cat-lady personality cool. I want it to be chic! Cats are like, ‘You have to earn my affection.’ And I really associate myself with that. People have to earn my affection, but when I give it, it’s going to be good. I’m very independent like a cat too, and I do things in my own time. My cats have a feminine way, it’s sexy.”

Katy’s love of kitties could even lead her to record a track about the animals, although she insists she already has a pussy-referencing song on her current LP ‘Teenage Dream’.

When asked if she would record a feline-inspired song, the 26-year-old singer said:

“I have a lot of those on the album already. I do have a song coming out in a few months that has a couple of cat references, but I think that’s a little too saucy to talk about. I like to leave things a mystery.” - Bang Showbiz

Katy perry has already launched her perfume called "purr" shaped as a cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment