String strangles cat's insides

Siamese Roxy seemed in pain and in real discomfort owner Carole West was worried as she'd seen Roxy playing with some string from a toy. Sure enough the X-ray at the Vets showed the string had twisted in her stomach and intestines and would have killed if if not for the prompt intervention by Wythall vets. The advice beware of certain toys that cats may love but can easily swallow - they love toys but make sure they are safe!
A safe toy can give hours of pleasure: Pic The Humane Society USA

No comments:

Post a Comment