HOORAY - VOLDER MOG HAS FOUND A NEW HOME!

Charlie - the cat who scared off potential owners because he looked too much like Harry Potter villain Lord Voldemort has finally found a new home.

Harry Potter fan Sarah Gaden was just one of thousands of people who fell in love with Charlie after reading his heart-wrenching story.

And the 45-year-old property lawyer was the first one to contact the centre with an offer to take him under her wing.

Miss Gaden, who lives alone in Worthing, West Sussex, said it must have been magic that had brought her and Charlie together.

She explained:

'I had to have my cat, Tom, put down in January after 16 years together and I vowed I'd never have another.

'When I read his heart-breaking story I fell in love with him immediately and was desperate to give him a loving home.

Lara Alford, deputy manager at The Blue Cross adoption centre in Southampton, said she was delighted Charlie's story had had a happy ending.

Source: Daily Mail 21/02/11

2 comments:

  1. I'm really pleased for him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! Well done Charlie, you picked a lovely human. Be happy handsome boy!

    ReplyDelete